SEACOAST OLDIES IS HIRING! We are currently looking for Energetic, Music loving individuals to join our Seacoast Oldies Roadies Team. Seacoast Oldies Roadies are responsible for representing the radio station and clients at events, festivals and remotes. This is a GREAT way to get your foot in the door at a highly rated radio station in the Portsmouth market!
Ideal Candidates would:
- Have an Energetic personality.
- Love for Music and have an understanding of music from the late 60’s to the early 80’s
- Able to interact with listeners and clients at events in a professional manner.
- Have a drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Vaccinated against COVID-19
- Able to set up / breakdown station banners, table, EZ-UP and Sound system
- Have knowledge of post and running social media (Facebook and Instagram preferred)
- Maintain a clear head in stressful situations
- Free on weekends, mostly Friday nights and Saturdays
So if you are looking for some side cash on the weekends and to get your foot in the door at a great radio station, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org! Port Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Job Description:
Part-time / As needed
Full Job Description
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Port Broadcasting – Seacoast Oldies
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
- Represents the radio stations and our clients at promotional events while coordinating with sponsors and/or venue organizations.
- Be sure to treat everyone with a friendly demeanor: you are the face of the brands.
- Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van gigs, and other street team activities from start to finish.
- Be able to work with your team and troubleshoot/problem solve when things arise before, during, or after an appearance.
- Drives promotional vehicles.
- Performs basic office administrative functions such as contacting winners, making guest lists, and answering phones. updates station web site.
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
- Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
- Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Covers social media platforms for several different brands/audiences at major station events.
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• May help coordinate on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May assist with prize fulfillment and execution.
- Skills in Microsoft Office and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Excellent driving record
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- 1-3 years’ experience in outdoor promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service a plus
- High school diploma preferred
- Valid driver’s license
11 Downing Ct, Exeter, NH 03833
Part Time / As needed
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.